my bady and me at work

new holland driver

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i think jcb is very much a britsh thing i dont think you see them in many ver places shame really they are good bit of kit for road work

well thats not that true its mainly fastracs you don't see but all the construction machinery is very popular  and some of the farm stuff but not the fastracs

iv heard by a few people that their not so good on the fields, what do you think?  :-\

no i cant say they are the best in the feild depends on waht youdo most of the most of the time i am on the road most of the time so get form a to b quick and smoth rules to me more than a good phough tractor i have a big weight that i stick on the front for subsoiling so she pulls well then  i like it for what i do but i do have to say i would never stick it on my headge cutter as much as i lke the old girl i could sit here a rimm 100 things i hate about it but i could do the same for ever tractor that i have driven so i have learnt to look for the best things in them i have a pasion for hateing jd but the 6630 is one heal of a tractor in my mind for the size of it it out pulls and thing in its range i out pulled a 6920s loads of times when i was down ely and he ended up spining and i was still going its the way you drive them to all in all its just what you awant to do whit a fasttrac