my bady and me at work

new holland driver

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats bazil for you he never buys brand new but he never buys rubish as he call it ether we have some nice gear to work whit but we have to look after them to keep them like that he drives them him self whitch helps plus there is only 3 of us so we look after the gear betwen us so it stays nice if you get my drifft as it nicer to seat in a clean cab and work on a machine thats isnt covered in greease i mostly drive hi fasttrac as i am the only one who wants to as he wants to drive digger so this year i will do most of his farm work hopeful unless he decides he wants to driver we have lot more gear but thats all thatys in use at the min

will get some pics in the quarry hopefully

thats bazil for you he never buys brand new but he never buys rubish as he call it ether we have some nice gear to work whit but we have to look after them to keep them like that he drives them him self whitch helps plus there is only 3 of us so we look after the gear betwen us so it stays nice if you get my drifft as it nicer to seat in a clean cab and work on a machine thats isnt covered in greease i mostly drive hi fasttrac as i am the only one who wants to as he wants to drive digger so this year i will do most of his farm work hopeful unless he decides he wants to driver we have lot more gear but thats all thatys in use at the min

will get some pics in the quarry hopefully

its better to have a nice clean well looked after digger then a brand new one

yer i have to agery i ahve to do my lantra ticket £600 for both weeled and 360 tracked it like my fasttrac nine times out if ten when some thing goes wrong were yo wnat to put your hand is a heap of grese or mud if i keep it clean no worse plus i like to keep the cab spotless so its nicer like that

have you done your digger tickets 

thanks marcus was intesting to take her out in the snow this morn and i was doing 40mph and pepole were still over takeing but then slowing up in front of me point less was annoying me

thanks marcus was intesting to take her out in the snow this morn and i was doing 40mph and pepole were still over takeing but then slowing up in front of me point less was annoying me

aye they think they are the king or queen of the road but they aren't 40 mph pretty fast for a tractor sure its a fastrac for ya

and were you drifting on the snow with no trailer

no had the trailer on this morn wel it was annoying there you are at 40 happly then some numpty over takes and sits in front of you at 30  just to p i you off i ant one for road rage but some of them were getting called names i think it part of there brain that say tractors a scum must be over taken at all cost well annoying but hay ho i have my mp4 so i have all day but they dont like it when they pull oput of a juction as they think i am slow and i over take them at 50 as i have no room to stop