my bady and me at work

new holland driver

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was at o arrnolds i dont like th bloke but drive his fendt stone picking he has some nice gear thought

One of a large number of people who don't, I know more people that don't like him than those that do ::) ::)

He isn't a large farmer but a contractor who has all the biggest, most expensive kit, undercuts everyone else to get business after buying it, ignores farmers wishes at times treating their land as his own and just has a habit of rubbing people up the wrong way. I know of two farms where he isn't welcome for various reasons I won't go into here ::)

One of a large number of people who don't, I know more people that don't like him than those that do ::) ::)

i no what you mean there is a lot of kit siting in is yard n being used i saying he is going to have 2 forage harvesters next year

you are so lucky  >:( >:(>:(:D :D

i wish i was you driving all that machinery well not really

what an amazing fleet

love the first pic  :D:P :P

but she looks stuck

she ant stuck i have a pick of her stuck some were some numpty backed  o to a pad slipet of the edge between the 2 pads and couldget it out again