MUD how to

Fendthead

Question

So many people have been asking so here goes.

I had the weight block off the 818 sitting on the bench so I thought I would mud it up and at the same time do a bit on here,( and I have a new airbrush that just had to be played with :D) sorry it,s not a whole tractor. But the bench is a bit full of other things at the min

1st pic is of the mud mix, this is green filler ( can't remember the make and it's down in the shed ::)) mixed with a small amount of the mat brown paint I use tamiya paints. To get sloppy mud put this mix on real wet, for dryer mud let it set a little then once put on the model keep moving it about with the brush to get a lumpy effect. Keep building this up it is trial and error realy. I have started to put it on the model in the second photo

post-1877-132638990221_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132638990231_thumb.jpg

is it the west spreader your getting or a tanker  ;), im awaiting a tanker ( hint, hint barry )  :D :D :D

well I wanted a tanker for my collection, but I was told I could not have a tanker..... :'( and that spreaders would be sent intead.......But I have made sure I get one from the next batch cos I WANT A TANKER mr barry (big hint) :D :D  and the Fendt would look great with the tanker