SiKU 1/32nd John Deere T670I combine- Apparently a Fall 2008 release?

Jason

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new 1/32nd T670I John Deere combine yet that SIKU was releaseing? I was looking on FarmModels.com and saw a picture of it. Just wondering if they are out yet? FarmModels was saying it was a Fall 2008 release from SIKU. Would love to see a picture of it, if anyone has seen it yet?

At last a smaller combine  :) :)

It fits in perfectly between the toucan and the bigger S690i and the Lexion 600.

Also having this a s a base will allow someone (me) to make a C670i and possibly a W670i.

Will definately make a C670, it will just need some shaping around the back.

I cannot wait for this model to turn up.

;D ;D 8) 8)

Hi

Thanks for the picture! Yeah I guess they made a typo, instead of 09 they put 08. Anyway it looks to be one find looking combine! Finally a new 1/32nd John Deere Conventional Combine! Ever since the 2266 in 1/32nd was released back in 2000, all we have seen since then was 1/32nd Deere Rotary combine models. Hopefully the SIKU Toy dealer in Canada can get this beauty in! Looks like the bin extentions fold in and out. After getting the 32nd Lexion 600 from Siku this past summer, I am sure they will do a fantastic job. Should see if I can modify the 8 row corn head from my Precision 9750STS to fit this thing.

Really shocked but have been after SIKU for a while to do a Deere conventional or Walker combine in 1/32nd. Can't wait get one of these.

Hi

Just got to thinking, for thoses wanting a smaller sized grain head for the new T670I, maybe the smaller grain head from Britains 1/32nd 2266 from 2000 would work on it. I think the head from the 2266 was a 20-22Foot model. Just A thought. All I know is I will be getting this beauty! Thanks SIKU for finally delevering a 1/32nd Deere Conventional combine. 

Hi

Just got to thinking, for thoses wanting a smaller sized grain head for the new T670I, maybe the smaller grain head from Britains 1/32nd 2266 from 2000 would work on it. I think the head from the 2266 was a 20-22Foot model. Just A thought. All I know is I will be getting this beauty! Thanks SIKU for finally delevering a 1/32nd Deere Conventional combine. 

Well it is nice to hear some one so positive about this model. More posts like this plelase Jason.

How I wish they had brought this out lladt year. JAG Contracting would of had this and a C670i in the fleet.

Hi

it might do BUT, the reel design on RC2/Ertl stuff is poor compared to Siku, so unless you want it to turn round, it may be best to shorten the Siku one?

True the head design on 32nd 2266 was poor, but if you got creative, you could pull it off. That or take one of the newer 30F Britains head and cut it down to 20Feet. Someone on TTT posted a picture on the 32nd board of a 1/32nd S690I with the cut down Britains head. Of course you could use the SIKU head as well.