Pea harvest under way

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

Thanks lads,No sorry I don't have any more picture of them there were only 3 viners in that paddock but only 2 of them working.It's also hard to get a picture of them because you can't come near them by law,I had to zoom in alot to sanp them ones.

Guest Fendt pwr

Somthing to do with the health and saftey crowd that makes the laws.You can take pictures from the road side but not go over the fence for a beter look.If you have the time to wait you can still get good pictures. :)

Thanks lads,No sorry I don't have any more picture of them there were only 3 viners in that paddock but only 2 of them working.It's also hard to get a picture of them because you can't come near them by law,I had to zoom in alot to sanp them ones.

That's ok Fendt Power. Great pics......I'll have to find our local vining crew next year...... ;) ;)

Guest Fendt pwr

Mjb1-Arh....it's only people that don't work for veg company that are not permitted to come near the viners.Years ago my mate just walked out to one of the viners and the driver let him have ago but now with all the saftey laws that have come in it's only staff of that company who can go through the gate.

It's the same with the milk tankers here now,only the driver is permitted to ride in the truck.

Just a sign of the times I think. :)

NH2- It's an "overum" plough made in sweden from very good steel.Overum ploughs are very much liked here and many farmers have this brand of plough.Yes we do use revs ploughs here,aving said that there are still a fair few new one way ploughs sold.

Guest Fendt pwr

It was cool before they brought them laws in. When I was younger my cobber and I would bike up to his dads milking shed and wait for the tanker to come and pick up there milk then we'd get a ride off the tanker around to the next farm jump out and wait at road side for his dad to come up the road in his MF 3080 with the bale feeder we would then get a ride back to his yard after he'd feed out the hay then it was back to carpet to feed his cows then after lunch we'd go out disking the green feed paddocks in the bedrooms till tea time.oh happy days.