Fendt tractors

Udimore

iknow a contractor whos running two 265hp class atles's, swears by them because they p!!s all over the competition, nothing else size for size can pull like they do, he's pulling a one pass Tinemaster(like a Simba Solo) with one that his Challenger struggles with

Interesting comments guys, didn't realise the economy was so good, perhaps the look of the 8240 persuades people to purchase cps it looks awesome ???

Pulls well thats why the bloke i know bought it out pulled the fendt. the massey really can put the power to the ground thats why the bloke bought it was gonna be used for cultivation and thats more important

iknow a contractor whos running two 265hp class atles's, swears by them because they p!!s all over the competition, nothing else size for size can pull like they do, he's pulling a one pass Tinemaster(like a Simba Solo) with one that his Challenger struggles with

Thats funny a bloke round our way hates them tryed them and a Fendt 930 out pulled it by miles the claas was wasting alot of fuel and was going 3-4kph slower with a simba solo and the fendt went only 1 kph slower then the challenger

No mf fan didn't mean it like that i was just saying how good it looks and wondered if anyone would purchase any tractor on looks alone a bit like buying a ferrari looks great but under performs compared to other less streetcred names ???

Guest Fendt pwr

This is the perfect thread to shut up even the most hard core of john deere fans.

Fendt 714 7.5L 6cly KHD 632nm @1400rpm a very sound tractor if ever there was one.

Guest Fendt pwr

I love 700 fendts,When I wake up in the morning theres a huge 716 poster in front of my head with loads of info on it so after a while you start to know your 700 fendts  :)