Ashford farm home to Ashford contractors

05rich

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, great shed. Like he above me said, they arn't an easy one to do but you have done it and it looks nice. Lights are a nice touch also.  8):)

thanks

Nice shed boss, like the lights, not an easy build a wagon roof good job well done  ;)

thanks

Nice work,lights add finishing touch ;)

thanks

this was the hardest build yet but i have pulled it off [i think] :-\ ;D

That shed's fab Rich, missed this one.... I'm going to have to set about one I think.... ;) That'd look great with a bay of hay in it, pile of fert in another, old loader tractor tucked in somewhere, all on a dirt floor.... cor, look forward to seeing this finished... ;D

That shed's fab Rich, missed this one.... I'm going to have to set about one I think.... ;) That'd look great with a bay of hay in it, pile of fert in another, old loader tractor tucked in somewhere, all on a dirt floor.... cor, look forward to seeing this finished... ;D

thanks simon

;)

havent updated for a wile so here goes

firstly something was not write with the milking parlour so i scraped it , i now have a small yard place , and extend the yard if i want

IMG_4010.jpg

got the cow shed roof done

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

heres a fuel tank ive been working on

IMG_4013.jpg

modified a Britain's figure

IMG_4015.jpg

oh and made a dirt track around the edge of the field no pictures yet - i will post later