PICTURES OF DADS NEW NH T6080

PDC

My Dad now has his new New Holland T6080 his is the last of 6 to arrive as they had to wait for McConnell to make new axle brackets to fit the hedgecutter.

Yesterday Dad knew that there would be three of the 6080's in the same field so he took in his camera ;) ;)

Today my Dad's partner made this little slide show :P :P

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/qe7de8nG

Cracking Paul.... how does he find it reaching out with those narrow wheels & track setting on the back?

I don't know ::) looks alright though ???  The dealer is coming to collect it on monday to do the first service and to set the wheels at 80" not 72"  ::) ::):D

The 6080 on Trelleborgs looks smart on the drill don't you think :P

nice pics chris has got there, sure this has been mentioned before but i can't see it, what sort of rear wheel hubs are they?? dont look like any i have seen this way, are they row crop or something?

A lot of tractors round this way are on these wheels Sean ideal for destoning, potato planting and harvesting ;) ;)