mf pocket catalogues

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky,

Nice to see the range catalogues, thanks for posting pics of them. I have most of them, but the Australian export catalogue, US 1965 Farmers Handy Catalogue and French Derniere brochure look superb. I'm well jealous.

Regards

R Day

Marky,

Nice to see the range catalogues, thanks for posting pics of them. I have most of them, but the Australian export catalogue, US 1965 Farmers Handy Catalogue and French Derniere brochure look superb. I'm well jealous.

Regards

R Day

thanks Rory... I'll gladly mail the scans to you for a gander if you like mate  :)

Do you know how may worldwide catalogues there are to hunt for ??? - and how many do you have ???

Did they all come in 3 parts ???

I think I have the 2008 book somewhere... I'll see if I can find it for you... if I can it's all yours - too modern for my collection really...

I probably threw it away  :-[

I collect MF literature... but only up to about 1990 really... 32 years is enough to collect for anyone I reckon  :o:D :D

sigh...what happened to all those modern brochures I sent you for 3 years while I lived in Idaho.....damn what a waste of time and money >:( >:( >:(I knew I should of sent them to Seanie.. >:( >:(>:( >:(:D

Paulali,

The best I can do is take a picture of them all together and mail it to Marky.

Marky,

Ref Worldwide Catalogues, from memory they start at 1970 and finish at 1980, starting off again in 2001/2002. I have 1980, plus a couple of half years for 1972 and 1974, I think, but don't hold me to that. I have a feeling that one year was split into 3 volumes. 1980 is superb, bound in a black-leather hard-back cover.

Regards

Rory

Paulali,

I've taken pics of my MF pocket catalogues grouped together, 27 in all, so not everyone they ever did, but a fair selection. The picture has been mailed to Mr Marky F who will hopefully put it up here in due course.

Regards

Rory

Paulali,

I've taken pics of my MF pocket catalogues grouped together, 27 in all, so not everyone they ever did, but a fair selection. The picture has been mailed to Mr Marky F who will hopefully put it up here in due course.

Regards

Rory

thanks Rory.... I'll pick it up tomorow at work and post it in here... 27  :o :o :o - Blimey... I'm missing a good few then  :D :D :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...