My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

some foragers ive been building for customers over the last two weeks,the jf fc800 is extremely tricky to build,so much so that these could well be the last three,there a nightmare to get right

post-1779-132639086887_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639086917_thumb.jpg

the jf fc800 is trickier to build than a fct1100,the side mount leads to complications and i find im constantly working off a tractor and silage trailer to get the dimensions correct and the forager has to remain level at all times,could be easy to make a mess an have it tilted too much up or down and then it,d be a disaster,ive promised myself now they could be the last 3 fc800,s.......the pick up reels guard has been made from brass with holes drilled through and pins cut at proper lenght inserted through,it took half a day to do this alone

post-1779-132639087053_thumb.jpg

a few pictures of my new taarup dc 1500 double chop,this is the later version than the 1st one i built so ive included hydraulic controls as opposed to the hand control

post-1779-132639090456_thumb.jpg

Archived