NEW BUCKRAKE !!!

cut this on the laser cutter yesterday, handy piece of kit  ;D still needs tweaking and painting.

have a folding one designed, just need to wait until the teacher isnt about to get it cut  :D

feedback appreciated  ;):)

Photo0703.jpg

Photo0701.jpg

looks great mate until its all scratched  :D some of my gcse project is acrylic and it scratched so easily  :-\

we have this stuff in school its like a sealer, all the acrylic in our projects gets wiped down with it and it makes it more durable  :-\ ;)

cut this on the laser cutter yesterday, handy piece of kit  ;D still needs tweaking and painting.

have a folding one designed, just need to wait until the teacher isnt about to get it cut  :D

feedback appreciated  ;):)

Looking great mate.

Is it cut from one piece of black plastic?

Or is it painted?

Only comment I have mate is that the tines look a bit long for a buckrake but like I say it is a great piece of work and I hope you don't mind me commenting...

Only comment I have mate is that the tines look a bit long for a buckrake but like I say it is a great piece of work and I hope you don't mind me commenting...
Bloody hell Jez :D this is top quality stuff.Well done lad.

Very good, this kind of tool could be great I reckon for cultivator frames etc. After seeing what a company near me can do with a laser punch (rather than cutter) I can only say I was intrigued to the fullest  8)

• 1 month later...