Spalding Tractor Show... April 2009... a few pictures

Lord Ferguson

Well.... what a day  :o - ion fact... what a weekend... this HAS to be the best Spalding event ever - FTF had a huge presence... it won't be many years before it's called the FTF show I reckon...

Anyway... you don't want to read my waffle... I guess you just want to see the pictures.. so here goes  ;D

First up.. the FTF stand.... (of course.. what else)... I've not filed these pics in any order yet... so you'll have to have them 'as they come'

DSC_6739.jpg

Oh baby... come to daddy  ;D:-*

DSC_6740.jpg

DSC_6747.jpg

DSC_6748.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really should give this to me I reckon ...

DSC_6802.jpg

Right... thats the small hall done for now... but.... as Arnie would say.... "I'll be back"

So,, through the doorway on my way to the big hall...

DSC_6803.jpg

View of the big hall... sorry about the quality of the pics... it was VERY dark inside...

DSC_6804.jpg

DSC_6805.jpg

I bumped into Graham (G & M) who told me he's celebrating his 25th year in this business this year... congratulations to you and your team Graham.. 25 years is a long time - I'm not much older than that  ;D:D :D

DSC_6847.jpg

DSC_6848.jpg

So... on to some more stalls...

DSC_6846.jpg

DSC_6849.jpg