Spalding Tractor Show... April 2009... a few pictures

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mfugly.jpg

Sweet mother of God, what the ell are we looking at?  Is that a second chin or as we call them over here gobble gobble hello turkey neck.....shame on you calling Barry fat arsse why you big pikie.......jesus what did Mandy see in this guy.......fudge me now I seen ugly boys I may be deaf true but I can see ugly...........for sure he can come gold digging all we need to do is stand him on a chair and there would not be a snake in 500 miles......whewwww                   :'(now aunty jo will probably sass me for this but what the hell.....butt ugly is butt ugly :D :D :D :D

It was his charm, white and personality, Rick... you know that... and I still love him so stop picking on my Marky >:(

;) Love you too Pops :-*:-* :-*:-*

It was his charm, white and personality, Rick... you know that... and I still love him so stop picking on my Marky >:(

;) Love you too Pops :-*:-* :-*:-*

Well you got me there Mandy he is white, or as we say a cracker but he still a butt ugly cracker......standing there holding court like the pope himself.....well with a *** in his hand.........but we yanks are not allowed to give the mickey I guess..........and my bad on Pete the swedes hat.. I just googled "hats from Sweden" and I see they make only one size fits all so in pete's case the hat is ok it just his head is a bit small....sorry pete..... :'( :'(

So not to be accused of going off topic, I love the pictures, love to see the limeys and non limeys and love Marky camera work Im amazed at his talent and that the camera works when he looks through the lens ::) ::)

A couple of pics i snaped of the fendts, i could have left with these Very easily they looked good

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Some not very helpfull young man.... he just told me not to do this.... woops i sliped

IMG_0025.jpg

And group pic outside, affter lord fergy got his one so every one turned around...

IMG_0088.jpg