Spalding Tractor Show April 2009... The Layouts

Lord Ferguson

Well... then.... sorry for the delay... I snapped some pics of layouts at the show... thought you'd like to see them...

First up... Tris & Traci with Leverets... which just seems to get better and better  :-* - cracking display you two - thanks for taking the time and effort to bring it to us all  :-*

DSC_6775.jpg

DSC_6978.jpg

DSC_6979.jpg

DSC_6980.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC_7025.jpg

I reckon the back boards make a great deal of difference as well... I think you'll all agree... that's two wonderful diaromas we've seen there...

Just found this pic of Aunty Sue chatting with Trissy 'face fungus' Fry...

DSC_7026.jpg

You'd have to go it some to beat this though... it looks life a birds nest....  :D :D

DSC_7027.jpg

Right then... last... and by NO MEANS least.. is Graham and Sharon's wonderful desalership - as always, It was simply amazing... I left it too late to get the pics really as well...  :-[ - it was packing up time  :'(

Anyway... feast your eyes on this and marvel at the work that's gone into it  :o :o

DSC_7030.jpg

DSC_7031.jpg

DSC_7035.jpg

DSC_7036.jpg

DSC_7037.jpg

DSC_7038.jpg

DSC_7040.jpg

that's al I got of the layouts... they all had to be seen in the flesh to do them justice.... I take my hat off to you all... amny thanks once again for taking the time to display at the show - For me it really made a good show.... well... bloody good !

Thanks for taking your time and post those wonderful pics!

Some stunning work!! :o :o :o :o :o

Yours contributes to some of that stunning work!  :)

Thanks Mark, even I see see things I had forgotten about on my own display. Shame I missed you there, I'd have put the roofs on for your overviews.  :( For anyone wondering why there is a mechanic lead in the yard with his tooldbox and stuff, he was servicing Smurfs combine but by this time Smurf had left the show as had his combine.  ;):D

Was lucky enough to look over 51MONS display all day really and it was impressive. The work he has done on that cake tin, you'd never know! Lovely models which he has done himself aswell as bought from others all added to a great scene he had going.

As for Seans Deere combine  :o in the flesh  :o and of course the influx of Masseys from him and Marcus.. .

Great all round. Hope there are a couple more next year.

I'd have to agree with everything said already... Leveretts was its usual stunning [ s]elf, even though Tris isn't nearly as committed to it as he should be ::););D it gets better every time I see it.... even the rubble in the gateway with broken tiles in it, everything is so beautifully thought through, I love it... 'course, it helps being able to actually get down and do a days work there in the barns dunnit Tris! ;);D

It was nice to finally see Si's layout, you don't appreciate seeing it on here how much work he's put into it, it's not just the choice of models or buildings or where it's put, right down the just the texture of every surface it's exceptional, I was massively impressed....

And FTF.... well, with Seany out beating Diamond Back Rattlers in the FTF 'paddock' and Graham's building which I think surpassed everything I've seen from him in the past... it was amazing... I can't believe the detail inside the building, the lockers, odds & ends, furniture....  who won it... ??? Really lucky sod who did...

As a humble onlooker who was childminding so couldn't really contribute anything to the FTF presence on the day I can only thank you all... I can't mention everyone because I didn't see everyone who did a stint, but the Marks, Sean, Marcus, Andy and, of course, the mighty Graham, thank you so much for putting it on, you did us proud and some non FTF'ers I spoke to near the stand were seriously impressed... brilliant stuff everyone  :)

Well... then.... sorry for the delay... I snapped some pics of layouts at the show... thought you'd like to see them...

First up... Tris & Traci with Leverets... which just seems to get better and better  :-* - cracking display you two - thanks for taking the time and effort to bring it to us all  :-*

DSC_6978.jpg

Wooooah there hang on a minute .. ..  who's that not listening to Mummy in the top of the photos!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(:D :D

:D :D :D Busted :o :o :D What a bloody surprise that it was the child under my control fiddling with your layout! ::):D :D It was Jack!, I did keep telling him!!! :D :D ::) ::):D I reckon I won't get invited to these functions again! :D :D