John Deere 4050

The latest conversion i'm workin on at the moment. Its a John Deere 4050, based on a Henry Walker stock66 kitt. i'm not sure yet what i'm gonne do with the wheels. i whas thinking puting the tractors on rowcropwheel. the TTV are just on there for now. on duals it looks pretty good to.

40501.jpg

For the picture on duals

40502.jpg

Handgrips on the bonnet, and some details in the cab are allready there

40503.jpg

The cab, need to add the controls for the hydrolicks and the gears,

40504.jpg

The decals, lights and other details, allso from Walker Parst ofcource ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Its been a while sinds my last update. the 4050 is almost ready now. i couldn't choose between a 2wd and a 4wd. so i build both  ;D the 4050 is a 2wd, with the front axle and tires of the JD 4020 van RC2. and the back wheels are fron the jd 6650/6850 from RC2. The 4250 usa hase the front tires from a Fendt 820 with comstomized rimes, and the back tires of a Krone Big M.

40502.jpg

back hitch on both the 4050 and 4250, build from a back hitch from a TTV and some poly

77417587.jpg

With the tires one it.

63257987.jpg

Both the 4050 and 4250 with some primer.

40051.jpg

The 4050 2wd

40052.jpg

And the 4250

( i made a litle mistake with the interior paint of the cab. i got the wrong brown collor. this almost looks orange  :-\ its fixed now as you can see on the photos below )

91205050.jpg

55607417.jpg

Both the 4050 and 4250 allmost finished. the 4250 is getting some front weights of the 8400 precision. i just orderd them at Walker.

it takes about 4 hours to get the resin kit ready for paint. including the home build back hitch. and another 3 hours detailing after paint.  decals. lights, the whole lot.

Looking very good, both of them. It's nice to see different model numbers to the normal spec tractors. You have a high standard of work. That big trailer in the background looks good too, Ros Joskin chassis?