Simon's Renault 106-54 TL for Colin - Finished!

Simon

good attempt but it looks more like a 103 than a 106. bonnet and wheel base don,t just look long enough for 6 cylinder

you musten know much about Renaults then because the model is 10mm longer than the 103 britains made :D

you musten know much about Renaults then because the model is 10mm longer than the 103 britains made :D

I keep thinking that but it tallies with the dimensions we took.... the conclusion I came to was that the Britains floorpan and cab might be a fraction over scale and the original bonnet a little bit under, making it seem a bit top heavy ???

Thanks Rob & Garrett ;) I put a lot of work in that's for sure... :-\ ;):) I thought it was a 'good attempt' ;):D;D

The 106 was 25 cm longer than the 103 and the wheel base 26 cm more. That comes out at approx 8 mm in 1/32 scale, I think that means they look similar.

yeah thats wot i ment......simon has the model spot on :D

She certainly looks about right in your avatar Col that's for sure ;);D It was only about 8mm longer [might even have rounded it off to 10 :-\ ???] The 106 does look a lot more rangey than the 103 in real life, the model has come out 'stockier' than I was expecting but as I say, it did stack up with the dimensions off Colin's machine ;):)