Potato planting (for the blue boys)

robbo

Came across these guys today but only had the phone with me, planting Pentland Dell on contract for for Macdonalds

Firstly TM 165 on the power harrow

19042009436.jpg

19042009437.jpg

TS115 on the destoner, not that I could see many stones, looked like a very sandy loam

19042009438.jpg

7840, not sure what the implement on the back was, maybe someone can enlighten me  :-\ :-\ :-\

19042009439.jpg

19042009440.jpg

7740 on the planter

19042009441.jpg

19042009442.jpg

Thats all I got and then I got called away, damn shame fancy having to work  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice pictures Robbo :)

You weren't trying to book the planter driver for having bald tyres on the front of the 7740 were you ::):D :D :D :D ;)

Me  ::) ::)::) ::)::) no :D :D :D anyone who lets me take photos can do no wrong ;D ;D ;D, if I hadn't got called away I was going to have a go ;D ;D ;D

Nice piccies. Works phone??

You'll be getting us a bad name!! I managed a ride in a combine once!!  :-[:-[ :D :D

When cops go bad..... Busted in the field high-jacking farm equipment.... I can see it on tv now

You realy think any one is going to deny a uniformed office a go in there machine?

Nice pictures....but isnt that TM165 a TM175!  :)

errr  :-[:-[ :-[:-[yes it is whoops.

Kev,

Cheshire are far too stingy to get a phone with a camera on it, the last one I had from them was a Nokia 3310, the same one that Noah took with him on the Ark :D :D :D Mine is a Nokia N95