MF Fan's Fergie Restoration

Pingu

Could be i was just wondering if anyone knew when the army stoped buying tractors really or slowed down as mines a 49

I would say it probably was a council Garden or similar tractor...... :) :)

Good to see another wee Fergie...... ;)

Got to love the fergies i'm just trying to find an affortable cylinder head at the moment being petrol i aint been able to find many  :D :D all petrol tvo

Could be i was just wondering if anyone knew when the army stoped buying tractors really or slowed down as mines a 49

Got to love the fergies i'm just trying to find an affortable cylinder head at the moment being petrol i aint been able to find many? :D :D all petrol tvo

MF Fan - try www.holland-brand.co.uk

They may manage to sort you out with a Cylinder Head...... :);) ;)

theres a few people up my way who seem to accumulate tractors for breaking, i know one of them had some fergies about there last time i was having a poke about his yard...Atkin Farm Machinery if you want any details for him just ask... ;)

Hi MF Fan. Here's some quotes I've had from various companies:-

Holland-Brand ?40.50 Skin

Holland-Brand ?61.25 Complete

Old20 ?75 per pair Skin

Old20 ?88.13 Complete

Agriline Products ?45.00 Complete

Fergiland.co.uk ?75 each Complete

Fergiland.co.uk ?65 per pair Skin

As far as I know the Agriline Mud-Guard is as original but it would be best to check with them......

Hope That Helps...... :);) ;)

Cheers

NewHolland2

next time i go to see Charlie Atkin i'll have a poke about his yard, see what Fergies he's got in for breaking for you, i know there was one with spark plugs in there but don't know whether or not it was petrol or tvo

Thats ok. It was the same with my Nuffield as that was a TVO model, took a while to find the right spark plugs, and then they were ?16 each, never did find new mud guards for it so we had to re-engineer some off a later model. Its the only downside to restoring a rarer model tractor.