Moira Farm & Construction model display show 30 & 31st Oct 09

noel

just got home for an hour  after a long day and night show has went better than we could have thougt doors opened at four oclock 4 30 full house crowd stayed until about 11 00 nevered slacked good trade was to be enjoyed at the trade stands people spending plenty as for the local boys selling the scratch build well it went very quickly

as for the displays well outstanding is all i can say hope to get some pics up later

to help set the scene outside local contractor stevie johnson left us some of his mazie gear outside jcb 434 14 foot buckrake jd harvester tm 155 18 tonne kane halfpipe also brent dorman matty 7530 left one of his 6930s there cyril johnston 6490

coming today a t7000 and t6000 and a couple of fendts left over from the driving day at nutts corner

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last of my pictures,im sure someone will have better pictures soon,i had a good time at show and was busy throughout,taarup was the main seller in foragers......a personal thanks to the organizers of the show as it was very successful and obviously all the advertising paid off judging by the amount of people that attended..

post-1779-132639194099_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639194105_thumb.jpg