Moira Farm & Construction model display show 30 & 31st Oct 09

noel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boys get lonley when there away from home always lookin for the stray *****  ;) ;) ;) ;)

"laugh out loud" :) i,ll have to print thiss out and file it !!!!!! "laugh out loud" :) ... at one stage i thought there was thunder but oh it was'nt guess who was making a loud snoring noise  :D :D :D :D  i was plough a field for cj at 5 this morning  :D

:D :D :D  working eh ???  :D  it was a good night now

aye a brushed the floor.......ah you did'nt know that  :D;)  super few days  ;)

"laugh out loud" :) i,ll have to print thiss out and file it !!!!!! "laugh out loud" :) ... at one stage i thought there was thunder but oh it was'nt guess who was making a loud snoring noise  :D :D :D :D  i was plough a field for cj at 5 this morning  :D 

aye a brushed the floor.......ah you did'nt know that  :D;)  super few days  ;)

sorry lad when you go to ground with the bull and cats arent about sure you get restless hear noises .thought at one time  i was in a camp site when i turn round and saw your tent  :D :D

why do you even bother TM190 your so full of

Nope! They had none left after they filled you  ::)

surprised TM190 hasnt posted any yet he took loads of pictures of them think one of the cleaners had to clean up after him cause he was  drooling so much  :D :D :D :D

For a start I didn't take any pics at all. I had as good a look at it as I could, it was 6ft away from me.

Drooling over it? AAAaaahhhh NO! Why would I do that when I have a fleet here?

Last of all whats started all this anyway? You took a dislike to me?

OH and don't start blithing away to me through PM's either.....

Anyway enough of that, back to the show talk...

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

:D :D :D :D :D

Was impressive show, Good crowd when we were there, plenty to see thats for sure,

I never realised the size of the displays they were HUUUGGEEE

The protective cattle barriers a few feet off displays good idea too keep young hands off alot of hard work!!

Though i can see a slight problem, If it goes like this next time you'll need more space!! + a multistory carpark!! ha ha!

Some folk had traveled many miles just goin by numberplates in car park,

Good job, may just have to go again next time ha ha!

big thanks to all who displayed and the trade stalls. attendance roughly bout 1100 maybe more . no room for carpet farming thats for sure.hope every one enjoyed them selfs especially sammy sleepin in the straw. one thing for sure the people don t mind travelling cork limerick galway just name a few. one of the girls in the burger van was nt impressed could nt get out for a smoke. cheers to the next show. enjoy the photos .....