massey ferguson 1080

JK

Yep.... tried it... and I liked it love it  :-*

What a lovely machine... was never the best MF they ever (in actual fact.. probably the worst)... but a real looker none the less...

Thanks for sharing...

Any pics of the 595 next to it  :P;D

afraid not as the .....%%%% tractors were so close to each other they were as tight as a salmons ";+- if you know what i mean and that was disappointing.    I was informed that they were not allowed to park on the tarmac, so ther was not enough room

Yep.... tried it... and I liked it love it  :-*

What a lovely machine... was never the best MF they ever (in actual fact.. probably the worst)... but a real looker none the less...

Thanks for sharing...

Any pics of the 595 next to it  :P;D

Is that the one on the right Marky....the 565?  ::)

Nice looking tractors, but is the 595 MKI or the 1080 worse in terms of reliability ???

I'd say the same really.. to the best of my knowledge there was very little between the MKII 1080 and the MKI 595  :-\  - both nasty old machines  :D :D :D

I would add though... they would pull like a train.. real 'thumpers' - low revving deep stroking perkins A4.318 engine