At work with Stuarty C (wee nash)

Stuarty C

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once i was finished raking i took over from my uncle and drew on the mc135 and herron  8) bad run of luck with this, first the brake pipe blew on the first load the blew the tipping pipe half way through, lost alot of oil  :-\ :D :D wasnt me  :P

lgim0499.jpg

lgim0498.jpg

lgim0497.jpg

The 2205 flat out 4mph  8) 8)

lgim0495.jpg

lgim0486.jpg

lgim0484.jpg

Last few. JCB 270 was on the clamp, far far far better machine than the tm300, she was just lacking boots  :-\ some growl of her  8)

lgim0475.jpg

Must say the 6900 was a brute, gears would take a bit of getting used to  :-\

lgim0478.jpg

lgim0474.jpg

lgim0473.jpg

Any questions fire away  ;)

you see if you do 2 runs with the rake side by side then drive up the middle can it pull those 2 x 26ft swards into one 52ft sward?

did that were the crop was lighter  ;) , the 2205 was only managing 4mph 52foot she would have struggled with 2mph  :D

was there better crops in the other fields :D

were them masseys your uncles or contractors :)

they used to be my uncles  ;)

brillerent pictures

love the mccormick

you kepp it looking well

Cheers coxy, just dodgy rims on the 135 make her look bad  >:(

why did he change the masseys, were the trailers his too :)

good pictures stuart

yeah think he had 3 kanes for longer hauls  :-\ they were 7 year old needed a change and didnt like the new massey at the time, they also had electronic plroblems and the brains kept goin, over 100 quid to fix ever time

Great pictures, still a sharp looking 885  8), why so many wheel weights on the Mc Cormick ?

Erik.

I fink 2 on each side would have plenty but the boss wanted 3  :-\ :D she only ever lifts bales of silage or hay  :-\

loving the pictures stu 8) 8) what did you think was strange about the 69 gears? i think power quad box is fairly easy to use? :-\

good man

Not that didnt like it, i just wasnt used to it only had a go when the other trailer was getting filler. to many gears just A,B,C,D,E and the 4 splitters  :-\ Its a nice tractor, but that one is rough  :o

I've noticed there one thing you didn't post a picture of hhhhhhmmmmm Wonder why  ::) ::):D :D

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? mowing  :-\ ??? ??? ???

heres a few vids i took  ;) dont really know what speed your supposed to row at :-\ i was averaging about 5mph sounds slow but it left trails when i went harder  :-\ ???  what speed does anyone else work at  ???

http://www.zshare.net/video/6075824910ed89aa/

And one of me tedding  ;)

http://www.zshare.net/video/60756497b071e9a4/