At work with Stuarty C (wee nash)

Stuarty C

Its just the sun thats faded ours. she hadnt been was in a few years 

depends whos driving, and how there driving. boy that put it on its side was probably rash, goin to hard for the road  :-\

think those words sum up the fella that was driving even though hes in his 30s ::) but i can see how it can happen im not too fond of going into rough places with the tanker on hilly parts

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is sand blasting dear  ??? we were going to do that to an old star 1500  :-\

i know a boy who recently shot blased and sprayed a 1300 star for just the tanker no rimrs or nothing sand balsed and 1 coat of primer was in round 400 not that bad but it makes a job of them ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update due i recon. made 10/12 acre of hay this week, cut late monday afternoon and baled thursday afternoon. got it kicked 5 times, less may have done, but hay  :D started by turning over each row onto dry ground, to dry the ground and butts of the grass before kicking it out.  ;)

lgim0661.jpg

lgim0663.jpg

turned the wheels on each rotor so outside rows didnt go in the hedge  ;)

lgim0665.jpg

Quite a build up very windy and nice dry hay

lgim0693.jpg

lgim0696.jpg

lgim0721.jpg

brave oul crop hi  ;)

lgim0727.jpg

mighty mx135 and welger landed in to red er up, as i left the jd 6900 and welger enter, no pics. same contractor also had a 5130 and welger baling somewhere  8)

lgim0756.jpg

lgim0755.jpg

lgim0752.jpg

135 and 22ft kane drawing in, 20 per load  8)

lgim0764.jpg

lgim0763.jpg

Great photo's and a nice rake there mate. Have you the electrics on that or manual settings with a spool for each rotor?

its a tiny wee electric box Tris well the one we run has it anyways, usually you just press the button then pull on the spool leaver

Great photo's and a nice rake there mate. Have you the electrics on that or manual settings with a spool for each rotor?

buddy on baler told me not to be taking full width  >:(

manual separate rotor spool  ;)

loading with 270, n me up putting on straps  ::)

lgim0765.jpg

lgim0766.jpg

lgim0771.jpg

110 bale of 10 acre  ;)

lgim0775.jpg

as you could see there was a farctory in the back ground, Brett Martian Plastics, make pipes mainly but any plastics, may have heard of them over seas  :-\ big place hi 27 of these stainless steel bins i counted and tens of forklifts

lgim0678.jpg

lgim0674.jpg

few of the coos, n bull  ;)

The bull is Hilltara Champion bought a few years back, wont mean much to anyone not from northern ireland  :-\

lgim0759.jpg

a heifer from the above, 2 year old and just calved during the week  ;)

lgim0707.jpg

In the parlor  >:(

lgim0757g.jpg

one of the 2 Ayrshire's  ;)

lgim0712.jpg

Anyone want a 10ft claas conditioner  ??? goin cheap  :D

lgim0777.jpg 

its a tiny wee electric box Tris well the one we run has it anyways, usually you just press the button then pull on the spool leaver

So you got adjustments for rotor width etc on the box too?

The guy I'm on for is looking at maybe replacing the Krone with one of these. We have electrics but no real benefit of comes with them so we may not bother and save a few quid on a new one.

So you got adjustments for rotor width etc on the box too?

The guy I'm on for is looking at maybe replacing the Krone with one of these. We have electrics but no real benefit of comes with them so we may not bother and save a few quid on a new one.

yes indeed Tris everything is done on this tiny box will get pictures for you next time we are at or nash could nip out and get them :D :D