At work with Stuarty C (wee nash)

Stuarty C

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Rab, quick wash after every milkin keeps er clean  ;)

went to Green mount today for a daft PTO coarse cant say i learnt much, but i got to drive 2 rather nice masseys  ;D8) raked them round a coarse for a few hours and laughed at some spanners try to drive what better way to spend a Saturday afternoon  :D :D Porters were also at the second cut, sorry, no pics. for some reason they were only bringing back half loads, perhaps them oul Newhollands couldn't handle a full load  :-\ :P

we had a 5470 and 5455, lovely tune of the 5455  8)

lgim0791.jpg

lgim0790.jpg

wasnt driving these but they were there  ;)

lgim0793.jpg

lgim0792.jpg

lgim0789.jpg

cut about 7/8 acres for a neighbour on monday morning, rained lashed all week and finally got it baled on saturday,doubt if it'll turn out to be quallity feed. was full of rag weed, thistles, and what grass there was it was shot  :-\ but hay, not mine  :D

lgim0804.jpg

lgim0806.jpg

lgim0807.jpg

lgim0808.jpg

lgim0809.jpg

lgim0811.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the neighbours silage the last few days there, it was wet to say the least  :D

Cut down with a CVX170 and 10ft trailed jd, and mx135 and pottinger  ;)

it was kicked out with the 5150 and 6 star claas, went well  the first day but we had a few hiccups the second day  :-\

lgim0847.jpg

lgim0848.jpg

lgim0850.jpg

had to phone the boss in the end, cause we couldnt be bothered with it anymore  >:(

lgim0851.jpg

good pictures stu shame on that wee 5150 looks abused  :'( :'(, a fine tight lane right enough your driving through hope you never had to take the rake down there :o

poor oul girls had a hard life, there barley shots growing out the mud guards, she pressurised herself on the way to field, and she has a habit of dropping the arms and popping out of gear  :-\ neh, didnt attempt the rake down it, went via the other fields  ;) mind you i had to go row yesterday and had a wheel in each verge going up the road  :-\ :D