Dennis Goodburn County 1884

bobster20

I have a Dennis Goodburn County 1884 Britains conversion purchased new a few years ago. I have recently been offered £80 for it. The guy that made the offer says that this is the most he can give as I do not have a box or certificate with the model (which is in excellent condition). However I never recieved a certificate with the conversion and the only box I had was a brown cardboard postage box in which was the tractor plus polystyrene. I did not keep this box as you had to take the cab off to put the model inside plus it was not a box dedicated for the model. Does anybody this is a good offer or not?

Thanks. 

I also think it was built by Brian Norman. I know Dennis sold some of Brian's County's. I do not believe they came with a box or certificate but there are ways to identify the authenticity. I would have thought £80 was at the lower end of it's value but then again it's worth the amount someone is willing to pay.

Thanks for the replies guys. I am 90% sure that this was made/converted by Denis Goodburn. As far as I recall it was him that I spoke to over the phone to order the model after I read an article about him in Classic Tractor which showed the 1884. The article mentions him being friends with Brian Norman but makes out that Denis did the County 1884 in the article (which looks exactly the same as mine). Thanks.