Bergmann 2060 - Minidumper from Joal 1/35

Build Quality

Joal ha here as usual built a solid and robust model that you can drop in the floor a couple of time without being afraid of the model, you should worry about the floor though! It is rough in Joal style

Playability / Functions

It has a ok steering angle cause its quit narrow, if you remove the steering cylinder it is like an speeded snake on the floor ;). The dumper is turntable 90 degrees at both ways ant tips quite good.

Look / Accuracy

It is in Joals way detailed, but the details is not painted like lights and more. But I think it is a lot detailed to be a Joal, the also has got an eye for some more details like Siku, but Joal does it in Joals way. How it is similar to the original I don’t know, I only has seen it on pictures but I accept it how the model looks.

Summary

I like this litte thing, it is a funny complement to my models and it sticks out from the rest of my “farmyard equipment†I got and it looks fine next to the JCB 406.

The Bergmann 2060 its worth its 22€ I payed for it, not my best model in the collection,  but I do not regret buying it!

17152271.th.jpg

81208234.th.jpg

82731637.th.jpg

39782718.th.jpg

48991632.th.jpg

52804056.th.jpg

82646663.th.jpg

I do not have the Thwaites to compare with... yet anyway  ;) But i like the Bergmann better esthetically, but i would be fun to see it next to the Bergmann.

I would prefer another Bergmann then the Thwaites, but maybe the Thwaites is much more cheaper?