New KUHN kit

Guest Fendt pwr

fact for you: did you know prince charlie has a lexion?

always liked him good for farming i think and good taste in combines and i think alot of people will back me up here

And a new Deutz Fahr tractor working on his farm.

And alot of MF's and fords

hey fendt power, do they do much combining in new zealand, id imagine australia would have most of that wraped up and out of interest one guy i was talking to over there about a job "Cole and Clive Pritchard" from up by taupo, you may have heard of them referred to some of there work they do as cropping, whats cropping exactly? probably have a different word for it here

Guest Fendt pwr

"Cropping"= growing arable crops  :)

Yes we do combining in NZ,but not on the scale they do in Aussie.

The combine is not the center piece of kit on a kiwi cropping farm,As you will find when you come here.

Farmers here spend money on many other things eg:

-paying off there land instead off owning the best combine in the district!.

-Irrigation is a key compate of the farm hence takes up alot of the farms money each year.

-With our long growing season there is a need for more spray/fert witch dose not come cheap.

All the guys from the UK I've met here say it's very different from home but they love it and I'm sure you will as well. :)