JCB 526 slight face lift

our 530 loadall is newer and done less hours(3124) but looks 20 years older than yours...yours is a credit to you.

very nice Stephen... you do have a nack for making your equipmnt look like new... a real credit to you

lovely work pal, shes looking great ;)

thanks guys its how i like to keep them done a bit more tidying to some of the attachments bought the bale stacker new got the brackets made and welded on i painted it and tried my hand at a few new fleming decals  :D the old bale spike was red with rust so painted it too and threw a few fleming decals on it too still the buckrake ,shear grab ,bucket to do and sort out the post driver probaly for the front too when it arrives,well  i need to buy one first  :D;)

001-86.jpg

002-86.jpg

003-70.jpg

006-40.jpg

007-30.jpg

005-51.jpg

Stephen thats great looking decals look the the business lad, that yard looks familiar  :P:D

cheers Murray they are'nt perfect but help the look of it  :D;)

looking well mate  ;)

Do the toe's on the new bale stacker slide off to be used as a spike aswell ??

indeed they do was going to buy a double bale lifter for the front then thought this might have more uses than one  :D;)