New Hillside farm Coming soon

Mike R

I have totally rebuilt my layout in the loft Increasing it by size , extra fields, new buildings and adding a roof window in my roof to let extra light and air in for taking photos.

I will be taking some photos over the weekend and posting them to.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well now repositioned the farm divideing it into 2 where I used to live where I grew up Two brothers had 2 farms which shared about 1500 acres of arable and pasture land This is what I am trying to show with my layout.

The Farm  at the top of the hill which had its own cattle sheds and a massive corn storage barn with silos while the farm at the bottom of the hill had a smaller farm with older machinery,I dont know if it will turn out ok but will have to see.

Well now repositioned the farm divideing it into 2 where I used to live where I grew up Two brothers had 2 farms which shared about 1500 acres of arable and pasture land This is what I am trying to show with my layout.

The Farm  at the top of the hill which had its own cattle sheds and a massive corn storage barn with silos while the farm at the bottom of the hill had a smaller farm with older machinery,I dont know if it will turn out ok but will have to see.

New Beef unit

post-123-13263918051_thumb.jpg