JOHN DEERE 3350

MDFord

very nice mate. love the detail you put into these.

Cheers Pete :)

Wow very tidy a brilliant paint job very well done, its immuculate any for sell?

Many thanks Matty, none at the moment I'm afraid :)

Numpty for ye both Look^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Correct on the tyres Pete, Ziko they are modified Valtra C ( :-\ ) rims.

what a cracking model you have made Mark :)

Very kind of you to say so jamie  :-[

Perfectly formed Mark! Are you going to Toy Trac?

Thank you Jo, glad you appreciate greens as well  :D  Yes I am (and so is this model  ;)  )

edit - Some finally finished pics to follow in a minute..........(when I can get photobucket to behave)

the biz now....these models look so much better when those awful looking ertl front weights are removed,id rather have no weights and just the frame rather than keep them on.and the glazing has just left your nice model complete..its nice to see detail like the radiator cap and the handrail etc...i actually split the chassis down the middle when im doing them and do all my cutting and do one side at a time and use p38 to fill the front end and then you have something hard to drill the axle pivot right into,i couldnt do one of these in less than 9 hours as you would believe having just completed this beauty

This topic skipped by me, Mark I do apologise! A little pearl as Pete said, quite fitting that too. Pity these wern't done in abundance as they'd be so much more popular but it does give the crafty hands such as yourself and BOR something to do and don't you do them well!! Nice work.

• 4 weeks later...