Northern Ireland Farm Toy & Model Show 27th November 2009

TM190

Getting near that time again peoples!!

The Long nights have started already  :o

poster_nov09.jpg

First time for the new ActivTRAC this year, should be good  ;D

Modelfarmer will there as usual in full force, Bigger and Better!  ;)

Any questions just ask and i'll see if I can help yous  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting near that time again peoples!!

The Long nights have started already  :o

poster_nov09.jpg

First time for the new ActivTRAC this year, should be good  ;D

Modelfarmer will there as usual in full force, Bigger and Better!  ;)

Any questions just ask and i'll see if I can help yous  :)

we will be there building hard for this and holland at the moment dave dbpmodeltractors

Hi Everyone.

Time for the 9th Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show at Portrush. We will be delighted to welcome you and your families and friends up to the great North coast. Model tractor enthusiasts of all ages will be very welcome to this family friendly event bursting at the seams with tractors, tractors and more tractors! As well of course as all the model machinery and accessories that you could possibly wish for.

At this Show we will be raising funds for the NI Kidney Research Fund through raffles and a very special auction for an exceptional one off piece specially produced by DBP.

Should you be travelling from further afield then the Best Western Magherabuoy House Hotel postcode is BT56 8NX. Main routes leading to Portrush are the A26 and A29.

On our website www.nationalminitrac.com you can find details of some local accommodation in the event that you may wish to stay in the area for short break. Further accommodation details can be sourced on www.discoverireland.com

In conjunction with the NI Farm Toy and Model Show there will also be the inaugural NI ActivTRAC Show which we have organised in response to requests made to us. Should be fun. 

If we can be of any assistance to ensure your visit to Portrush is a pleasant one then please do contact us by this means, through www.nationalminitrac.com or any of the telephone numbers listed.