Northern Ireland Farm Toy & Model Show 27th November 2009

TM190

Thankyou

I try to make a bit of a display as yes its for selling, i think if i made a full dioramma it'd take away from the fact we're selling models, the 12inch high glass around the display almost keeps all hands out of it, there still is the odd person reaching to grab GULP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think about the models on display there, that is a hell of a lot of man hours in those conversions to get so much stock ready for this show. Well done to one and all.

6 PB links per post though please!!

you're tellin me there's alot of man hours in them, there's at least 6 of everything below the table and the more popular stuff there was a dozen!!! so if u think i'm gonna spend more hours sorting out into "6" batches of pictures u hay another jaffacake coming, no matter the internet connection they'll all arrive eventually so be patient or u sort em or i won't post em anymore if u want  :P :P

thought so  ;)8)

Mine are and I would hazard a guess I'm not the only one. If others can keep to:

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=1281.0

ON FTF, WE HAVE TWO METHODS OF UPLOADING IMAGES. OUR OWN SYSTEM USING THE UPLOAD FUNCTION, OR USING LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. IF USING THESE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES FOR IMAGE HOSTING, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ONLY LIST 6 IMAGES MAX PER POST. THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR MEMBERS WITH SLOWER INTERNET CONNECTIONS, AND IS GENERALLY MORE USER FRIENDLY TO THE READER OF THE TOPIC.

It will keep it fair for everyone, both those posting the images and those viewing them.

any photo s yet of the rest of the displays.

Ricky's working on them, have to get them of someone else as we only took pics of the stand  ;)

Yes it was but as always a few more would have helped

The charity done the best ever from the show which is a real moral boost for all who were there

I will have the pictures of the rest of the show in next couple of days