The Rivals

Murray

some tidy kit there murray. never seen a front mounted cultivator in front of a trailed drill before ???

we do the exact same with our set up half the time we are going straight into the furrow with the seeder so needs a front press to break it up  ;)

aye well half the time when i work with the contractor i haul a set of vaderstad rollers around with boards to break the ploughing up then he comes in behind me so he can sow a hole lot faster it gets a bot boring when we arrive at a farm that sows 800 barley/wheat  :D  and the have a 100 acre park  ::)

i really regret not getting a pic of my little incident this year on the pit when a side gave way  :o  lets just say that the jcb is only at half the angle and height i was at in our mxu  :o  that would have been a walk in the park to get out of plus he was rolling comletely wrong he should have been working along the edge at an angle not straight up thats asking for trouble

cheers Stuart  8)  the older tm they had thats pictured here i got a shot of her before i took the pictures when the lad jumped back in her he stuck her next to a wall  :D :D

these men have no interest in contracting big style all they will do is chop grass and chop whole crop, they really should contract with there seeder as they only have 300 acre of cereals  :D