Does anyone know anything about Maylow?

Leakeyvale

There was a letter in Diecast Collector about a tractor by MAYLOW.  The writer knows nothing of this manufacturer but I see there are a number of farm models by this company being offered for sale at various auction houses - tractors, reapers, log wagons etc. They seem rather crude but does anyone know anything about them?

Can't believe I missed this Sue but Maylow Products were a very small British diecast toy manufacturer that, amongst other small companies, were aquired by Meccano in the late 1940's early 50's and of course, Meccano was Dinky. I'm not sure what they did produce but I have a few of the tractors, I don't think that they were in production for very long.

Can't believe I missed this Sue but Maylow Products were a very small British diecast toy manufacturer that, amongst other small companies, were aquired by Meccano in the late 1940's early 50's and of course, Meccano was Dinky. I'm not sure what they did produce but I have a few of the tractors, I don't think that they were in production for very long.

Thanks.  I had heard the name but realised I knew nothing about them.  Internet searches brought nothing except a few auction listings.