Model Centre Show Waterford, Ireland. 29th of Nov.

denis086

just thought id post this up theres a model show being organised by the Model Centre in the WIT in Waterford on the 29th of November only have a few details because the phone line was bad when i was speaking to him there is probably room for anyone looking for tables to display if anyones looking for more details just pm me and ill be up dating this when i learn more  ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know more about this Denis - might pop up to this.

will do i have to try get into him for a few bits and pieces will find out numbers displaying

Can you edit the title to say Waterford, Ireland, so people know what the thread is about.

hope that helps will you be displaying by any chance  ???

The sports hall is in the wit campus,pull in to the car park  at the front and it is up to the left hand side ;)

I that's where it is then ignore my directions, those are for the Waterford Crystal Leisure Centre which is where it was the last time I went. Can anyone confirm that it has moved venue to the WIT grounds? I'm sure I'll find it either way but it might save some driving around :-\

I that's where it is then ignore my directions, those are for the Waterford Crystal Leisure Centre which is where it was the last time I went. Can anyone confirm that it has moved venue to the WIT grounds? I'm sure I'll find it either way but it might save some driving around :-\

its definitely in the WIT sports hall which is beside the main college building on the campus thats certain same place as last year