Model Centre Show Waterford, Ireland. 29th of Nov.

denis086

james collection was impressive but you should see his wish list its as long as your arm and thats just valtras  :of  i see alot of the pictures of the workshop were of before i got a chance to tidy it up after the trip in  :laugh:  and we had a little accident when the whole silage pit went flying as a fella went passed i was busy with the super glue and only found the loadals hitch near the end  :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the third display with the ts110, valmet 8550 and tm150 was my one. The diroama was finished at about half 11 that morning. Thanks a mil for the pictures james, they look great! good show overall, loads of variety but a bit shy on the agri side of things

so i take it you were the one who knocked the pit i found a couple of the silage pit tyres near the other end of the hall when we were putting away the tables  :laugh:  your display looked well i must say i agree about it lacking a bit on the agri side but it would help if he let lads sell  :-\

Thanks for the comments lads, I'm glad the photos came out well, my camera can be a bit hit and miss so I picked out the best of them. Don't worry about the state of the workshop Denis, That's how most workshops look anyway! Good job on the display Mick, there was plenty going on. I might have a go at a Valmet like your 8550 some time. As for the wish list, I managed to knock another one off before I went home by buying the 1/16 Valmet 20 off George's stand :D :D

my one was the the one with the t series class green valmets and the fendts with the other variteys would like to say thakns again james for taking the pictures they turned out really well and you took some very good pictures of mine and the rest of the displays  ;) ;)

Thanks for the comments lads, I'm glad the photos came out well, my camera can be a bit hit and miss so I picked out the best of them. Don't worry about the state of the workshop Denis, That's how most workshops look anyway! Good job on the display Mick, there was plenty going on. I might have a go at a Valmet like your 8550 some time. As for the wish list, I managed to knock another one off before I went home by buying the 1/16 Valmet 20 off George's stand :D :D

I'll have to see if I can find a few more on the web that you don't have and then text them on to you as per usual ;D ;D