Model Centre Show Waterford, Ireland. 29th of Nov.

denis086

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry lad i didnt have the camera with me to take pics james took a few im pretty sure maybe he might post them up for you all and nashmach i wouldnt be too sorry stan obviously had an emergency like yourself because he didnt have his display there he might have been around but i dont know him but a couple of his relations were talking to me complaining he wouldnt sell them his trailer  :D  a couple of people didnt turn up i guess because of the weather it was a mad dash in to the hall with the display to try no to get anything too wet  but i think it dried of during the day but i was in the hall 90% of the show

it wasnt packed but i was kepted talking to a couple of people the whole time quite alot of interest in the agricultural displays talked to a couple of lads who would have liked to display but sadly he doesnt allow people sell on the stands so that turned them off but that didnt stop me sold a couple of things with out too much trouble just from them coming up and asking would i sell so i think a bigger show that had a few sellers at it would go down well because theres some people that arent on here that show like this one are theyre only chance to buy stuff

it wasnt packed but i was kepted talking to a couple of people the whole time quite alot of interest in the agricultural displays talked to a couple of lads who would have liked to display but sadly he doesnt allow people sell on the stands so that turned them off but that didnt stop me sold a couple of things with out too much trouble just from them coming up and asking would i sell so i think a bigger show that had a few sellers at it would go down well because theres some people that arent on here that show like this one are theyre only chance to buy stuff

I agree Denis - there used to be a show up near Monageer or bunclody as well and I think sales occured there.

James,

Just modified your posts to (hopefully) six per post - hope you don't mind and thanks for sharing with us.

Lads and lassies please note we need to stick with six per post to help those with limited download capacity.

Thanks,

nashmach

I note **** did not try to burn the place down by steaming her up - only 3 ag displays then James?

No he says he only ever runs it on air nowadays, too much of a mess to clean out I suspect. There was four ag displays, mine and three layouts ;)

No he says he only ever runs it on air nowadays, too much of a mess to clean out I suspect. There was four ag displays, mine and three layouts ;)

Ah yes - I see. Could have sworn he had one at Ballykelly on steam but may have been another one or someone elses as there are a few making them down that way. You may ask PH tonight! ;D

At least it took him away from DB's and robbing farmers ::) ::)