SOME RECENT MF,S

B O R

next is a 3095 for a customer,this tractor is literally just finished min,s ago,i have the console with hydraulic controls and gear levers added to cab,these are a tricky build and not a lot of chassis,s suit them,id be happy to make this my last

post-1779-132639199863_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639199875_thumb.jpg

next is a 7495 as a customer called a few weeks ago and made me sell him mine so i have been working at this replacement now for a while,gps fitted and this tractor may be going on rowcrops for a future project.one of my favourite mf models both real and model form

post-1779-132639199879_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639199884_thumb.jpg

had to get this lot finished up,ive 4 JD,s on the bench,and 2 NH342s in red,a MF3655 and my own 3125 is coming along well,have to start 2 more big hesstons now and a MF128 baler so thatll take me to near Xmas

a picture of my present projects,some of them anyway,its time for a few jds,ones a big step 3650,ones a 3050 and the other 3 im still deciding but hopefully be for sale at portrush,in the background is a mf3655 cab and floorpan ready to paint soon...and i have my 2x NH342,s painted today,i always allow paint to harden at least 24 hours before attempting to assemble my models so ill get the pics up probably on sunday when there complete

post-1779-132639200156_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639200162_thumb.jpg

yes tractorbob,full time at models since last september,before that it was part time but not as complex of builds undertaken,i wouldnt fancy it part time now as some of these time consuming builds i do would take forever on a part time basis and id hate to only be doing an hour or two an evening at something like a hesston baler or similar as i find it takes days or at least half days to sometimes see progress.

this is the 2 aforementioned NH342,s that ive been building,and in picture 2 you can see ive been busy at that dreaded job of glazing sg2,s for the 5 jd,s im at,between glazing and assembling the NH,s i didnt get out of the house today..ive my 5 JD,s ready now for axles and im horrified that UH have stopped making the Valtra T as the axles and wheels were handy for the JD so thats going to be another model for any customer looking a JD converted to source

post-1779-132639201319_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639201324_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

my own 3655 is on slightly smaller tyres.the 3125 3635 3645 and 3655 all share the same bonnet,the smaller 3120 has a different bonnet with the air breather coming out of the bonnet,the bigger tractors dont