• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after getting a wreck of claas cougar at my claas dealer, the model was out of its box and on top of the model display cabinet,kids got hold of it and broke the cab and both rear mowers,i got it for a fiver!!!!!i will be doing a butterfly and front mower combination,probably going on a ros t7070 or ros nh t270,got to have mowers now i have the rake!!!!!

think we all suffer lack of space where our models are concern,d

your right there paul,im finding it very frustating at the moment,there is so much i want to do,i find im repeating pictures on here,only way round it is to change the models around a bit

Some nice updates of the machinery, old and new Paul. Lexion looks nice to have the opening grain tank. Just adds something to it and makes it stand out a bit.  :)

thanks tris,i know its not regarded as a great combine,no steering etc,but the lack of steering doesnt bother me,it is an easy model to take apart,so that fixed the auger to be fully extendable,the grain tank was again something that people didnt like,ie,no opening grain tank,so i done that,its not in say bors or convos league,but it does for me,and as i said i only used an old birthday card so very very cheap to do,updates or add ons planned are to replace the ford 5000 on the mf trailer with a mf 590,and might add a baling scene within the mf 760 dio,and where the fastrac is, i will add a bit of coir mat and do a ploughing scene,kuhn 6 furrow plough by uh,tractor,well could be a ros nh t7070 or uh nh t210,these new hollands in my opinion are some of the best looking modern tractors around,going away from what i drive,but as i said space is a premium,im out of room really,so to keep the collecting going,i will just change the dios around every so often