Remote control Siku question

human bean

what comes as standard on the remote control models? does the front hitch move? are flashing beacons included? is there one with a working front loader? on the trino website there is one with a working 3-point front hitch. is that a DIY conversion or are the models available like that? if it is DIY it must be so hard to make it work!!

cheers,

bean.

Hi,

I have both the Fendt and JD and there both very good. I recommend them anyway. There is no flashing beacons or working front hitch and there isn't one with a working front loader yet. Unless you do them your self that is. It does have however a front and rear head lights etc and rear indicators. Also has a working rear hitch that moves up and down too. The front A frame is there but you have to move that by hand. Siku are releasing 2 trailers for them this year a Joskin Cargo dump trailer and a Branter side tipping beet trailer. Both have lights and tip up I think so they should be good.

Hope that helps

Nathan

• 1 month later...

Couple of questions on the JD & Fendt tractors..........

Do the tractors have different frequency options enabling me to have just one remote control unit?

Does the charger for the battery have the cord attached to it or does it plug in? (I have an adapter that i would like to use for the charger, but if it is attached it would be no good).

Thanks

Scott

Nathan, do you know of a Canadian delear. I think you said you had there details in another Siku post.

HI

THE CHARGER HAS A CABLE AND PLUG TO FIT A SOCKET , THE REMOTE WILL RUN 4 TRACTORS ( 1 ON EACH BUTTON ON THE REMOTE PAD ) AND EACH TRACTOR CAN BE CHANGED TO A DIFFERENT FREQUENCY , I ONLY HAVE THE JD AT THE MOMENT BUT IT IS A GOOD MODEL AND THE TRAILERS LOOK GOOD , SO IF THEY BRING MORE MACHINERY OVER THE YEARS IT WILL ALSO BE  GOOD , WORKS WELL WITH THE BRITAINS VICON MOWER

DAVE