Zwolle pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow guys yet more fantastic pics........sure are some very clever builders out there........love the double muscled cows in one of your last 3 pics.......they are real beauties

i see something however and hope it`s not just me , a recurring theme..........some expertly built self propelled tankers, beet harvesters and such all with those dodgy looking siku type flotation tyres.........ok i know they look like north american cross plys but  most of the european kit will be on radials is it not?

to me its like falling at the last hurdle.There are good looking flotation tyres out there in convo land so there shouldn`t be any excuses unless of course these were built years ago before the newer types were available.

so is it just me ? am  I being hyper critical?

if you look closely the agrifac hexa 12 is actually on some really nice rubber. would like to get a hold of a few of those.

wow guys yet more fantastic pictures........sure are some very clever builders out there........love the double muscled cows in one of your last 3 pictures.......they are real beauties

i see something however and hope it`s not just me , a recurring theme..........some expertly built self propelled tankers, beet harvesters and such all with those dodgy looking siku type flotation tyres.........ok i know they look like north american cross plys but  most of the european kit will be on radials is it not?

to me its like falling at the last hurdle.There are good looking flotation tyres out there in convo land so there shouldn`t be any excuses unless of course these were built years ago before the newer types were available.

so is it just me ? am  I being hyper critical?

another series of pictures i took.. one more batch will follow tomorrow, mainly about a diorama shown

btw. Thanks Bas for taking pictures of my stand as i forgot to do so myself  :-[ .. I found a picture of it on agritoy.nl too, but yours are better  ;D

the following pictures are of harvesters and Terra Gators made by Richard van der Veen and the slurry Veenhuis tanks are made by Geoffrey Hoving

zwolle-15.jpg

zwolle-16.jpg

zwolle-17.jpg

zwolle-18.jpg

zwolle-19.jpg

zwolle-20.jpg

this one is for Mark.. how about this as a display cabinet? i reccon that you have spend an hour here too  ;)

zwolle-21.jpg

some more scratch build models.. like the Vredo and the Fendt 6-wheeler

zwolle-22.jpg

and the Ploeger and Vervaet

zwolle-23.jpg

zwolle-24.jpg

and a bunch of stables for sale..

zwolle-25.jpg

zwolle-26.jpg

zwolle-27.jpg

zwolle-28.jpg

and another Slurry tank by a french belgian dude..(thanks Ziko, i wasnt sure)

zwolle-29.jpg

I was at Zwolle and thought it was amazing. Some great layouts and scratchbuilt models.

There were a few Self propelled beet harvesters but no Self propelled potato harvesters or even a two row potato harvester for sale. There has to be a market for this type of model.

Does anyone know of anyone out there who makes a self propelled potato harvester or would be interested in making me one?

Thank you for your help.