John Deere 7810 Update looks good.

With the JD 7000 series being one of my favourite tractors i started to stratch build a bonnet and other bits and pieces for this model i started it today by building it on a JD 6920 chasi.

Hope you like the progress i've made so far and all comments welcome. ;)

DSC01130.jpg

Mudguards added

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

Getting there

DSC01133.jpg

;)

DSC01134.jpg

Beside a 936 just a nice size.

DSC01135.jpg

Paint Job

DSC01138.jpg

Tell us what you think. ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking really good, will you be making them to sell? if so i maybe interested. only comment would be not sure they made the real thing with a command arm seat/gearbox :-\

Thanks for all your comments yes mike i was going to make a few to sell and i am going to change the seat and put a 6400 dash into it the powerquad gear range. ;)

Well mate,

You wanted an opinion...

Careful with the paint, it looks very thick to me and maybe some of the details will be lost?

Also you need to change the cab interior to a normal 7000, no commandarm armrest etc....

In general though, looks good.

Are you going for a 7X00 or a 7X10 series? Check on the weights, I am pretty sure the 7X00 didn't ave that weight.

Keep going though, looking good.

Well mate,

You wanted an opinion...

Careful with the paint, it looks very thick to me and maybe some of the details will be lost?

Also you need to change the cab interior to a normal 7000, no commandarm armrest etc....

In general though, looks good.

Are you going for a 7X00 or a 7X10 series? Check on the weights, I am pretty sure the 7X00 didn't ave that weight.

Keep going though, looking good.

7810 mate cause of the rear mudguards i made the bonnet a bit smaller so i resprayed it better this time and i changed the interior it was just for a look to see what it was like just trying to find suitable wheels for it now. :-\

Will send more pictures shortly