New Holland T7070........

NewHolland2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strike you a deal dewdene, if you can talk Kaat into buying a model for me, i think i can persuade Ol to buy you a decent model like this T7070 (or better yet, the blue power version) or a nice UH NH T6090, or a little gem like the NH T6020 from Universal Hobbies..

and of course he needs to get the LCN Zwolle show model of this year in November which is a NH T8.300  ;)

Just give me the number - hehe, I buy models for Ol all the time. I ask him for a list and slowly tick it off each birthday, anniversary or just when I got some spare cash.

• 4 weeks later...

:of

i am slightly jealous of Ol now... I'm somewhere between Ol's facebook friends, so Kaat should be easy to find from there  ;) ;) ;)

Now when Ol is looking for another LCN show model, i'll make sure some more blue stuff comes along with it.. i'll use whatever argument to persuade him to buy you some blue models...  ;D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...