A couple of my machines

Robert in NY

The newer self propelled stack wagons can hold 160 bales and travel 60 mph which makes it quite handy to get the bales out of the field with less labor and equipment. They are quite popular in the US and Canada but so are the smaller setups that stack 8 bales together for the grab to pick up and put on a truck.

blimey R.I.NY you lot really got that lot sorted . the only other thing i seen like that was an offset elevator which took single bales up to the chap stacking the load .

i wonder why they've never been marketed over here ?

blimey R.I.NY you lot really got that lot sorted . the only other thing i seen like that was an offset elevator which took single bales up to the chap stacking the load .

i wonder why they've never been marketed over here ?

I often wondered why some equipment is offered over there that isn't offered here. The powers that be know best ::)

The only livestock we have are some whitetail deer and a few chickens. All of my hay gets sold to the horse market unless I have an order from a local grape farmer. I am going into straw this year as straw bales are very rare in my area and bring a hefty price. I do have some corn but just to tame the field down so I can plant barley. The one nice thing about selling all my hay is that most of it is sold out of the field, so all I have to do is run the baler and the customer unloads the wagons :)

Nice photo's Robert. It's good when you guys post pics coz they are always different to the types of machinery we have here in England. Lovely scenery too, I'm sure the UK looks great at the right times of year but when you are here all year it isnt very often you notice the changes. I guess you find the same.

Eurodeere you posted some nice photo's too, very clear and show the machines working well. Bit big for over here though in our ridge and furrow hay fields and water meadows!!