jk agri contractors ( work ungoing)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason that yard looks absolutely perfect. Although... no drains?  :of (Sorry  :-[  )

hi tris

sorry i could not reply straight away but there was big trouble down on site, i had to go down and have strong words with the groundworks contractor i got in to do the yard ::) . it nearly went to blows, but as i am a BIG man ( 22 stone )  ;D  the groundworks contractor backed down ( wise move ). so he will be back when the concrete drys to put in the drains and gullies that were in the quote,

it just goes to show if you pay peanuts all you get is monkeys

hi tris

sorry i could not reply straight away but there was big trouble down on site, i had to go down and have strong words with the groundworks contractor i got in to do the yard ::) . it nearly went to blows, but as i am a BIG man ( 22 stone )  ;D  the groundworks contractor backed down ( wise move ). so he will be back when the concrete drys to put in the drains and gullies that were in the quote,

it just goes to show if you pay peanuts all you get is monkeys

Excellent!! I like the way your explanation goes  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I didn't mean to be a party pooper, just noticed that it was a bog expanse of concrete and thus a lot of run off. I tell you what, the finish you have acheived is better than my pollyfilla finish. I may try that when I get to making a new display.

hi nick, if he is brave or stupid enough to try and charge me for his c**k up he'll get whats coming to him. ;);D

tris dont worrie sure its all a bit of fun,, thats what i get for a rush job ::) ::)

ps. i am going to change my name coz every time i go out to the shed all i hear is "ja are you coming in soon"  help needed fast

jason

hi Jason

love the storyline mate it keeps us all intrested what have you used for the storm drain pipes? and also what ratio did you use for your concrete as i want to do the same for my layout eventually but I'm going to make sure i employ a contractor that knows about drainage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hi Jason

love the storyline mate it keeps us all intrested what have you used for the storm drain pipes? and also what ratio did you use for your concrete as i want to do the same for my layout eventually but I'm going to make sure i employ a contractor that knows about drainage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hi nick glad your enjoying it

the storm pipes are just drinking straw's. ;)

the concrete is just tile grout a bit of pva glue and some water ratio i dont know i just made it up as i went along

must start a new topic for a name and shame of bad contractors :P :P ;D ;D ;D

i agree mate these contractors think they can get away with murder don't they. i hope they put rubber mats down for that 360 because he will damage that lovely flat even surface with them grousers on them tracks come on Jase sort this contractor of yours out i think we might be seeing this contractor on builders from hell in the near future don't you think ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well i went down to meet the contractor this after noon, .

he said he wanted to talk ::)

here is a picture of what happened

jkfight002.jpg

jkfight003.jpg

jkfight006.jpg

well as you can see when i had him on the ground he was not getting up..

one of his labourers call the guards and i spent the evening the the cell. :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

will be up in court next week ::)  ( most learn to keep my head ), how do i plead this one???? ..

do i say he was trying to ride me with out the saddle :P :P ;)

may go explain to linda where i was for the evening and why i was not answering my phone  ( I'm in more trouble )