jk agri contractors ( work ungoing)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's looking very good mate I'm liking the hedgerows

they look good and they don't look out of scale against the massey look forward to seeing more on here :D :D :D

thanks nick its 2  2*1 on top of each other to give the height

looks spot on Jason  8)

thanks have a long way to get up to your standard

its coming along very nicely , them hedges look good.

thank you lad

taken shape jason

cheers roy

Youve made a good start i love those hedges 8)

thanks johny but i took the idea from markduck  ;)

aaaaaat last i must said it is looking well . keep up the good work,  by the way were are the cows at.

thanks ed, bit by bit we'll get there. hope to pour the concrete yard this weekend so the sheds can go back in

Looking good Jason,looking forward to more pictures ;)

thanks painter i hope to have more up today

i have to agree its looking spot on whats your measurements for the fencing and how have you fixed them to your layout? it looks a lot better than the plastic Britain's fencing and looks more realistic too

hi nick

the fencing posts are around 100mm apart ( 10 ft in real scale ) and are 6mm dowel cut to 70mm long then i drilled a 6mm hole where i wanted the post to be and you know your self.

the wire is plasterers scrim tape sprayed silver and cut down in size attached using a little pva glue and the top strand of wire is just sowing thread

hope this helps

jason

thanks Jason

I've been down to price some dowels up tonight they are quite cheap as well i think you could do a lot of fencing for the price of the materials compared to the Britain's stuff and it looks the part too yet again a very simple idea yet so effective i like this forum 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;) ;)

its been a very bust few days down at the yard, we got the big yard hardcored and got the concrete poured this morning.

here are a few pictures i got to take,

the digger waiting for the concrete lorries to come.

jk2005.jpg

a quick look up the road and hey look whats coming the first two loads ::)

jk2002-1.jpg

jk2003.jpg

jk2004-1.jpg

sorry i got to take no pictures during the big pour as we were short a few hands .

so here is the finished job, lets just no one walks accross it or no live stock get out, as we are waiting on the gates to be delivered from the co-op ;)    ( come on coxy )

jk2007-1.jpg

jk2006.jpg

jk2010.jpg

we thats enough for today i'm off down to the pub ;) ;)