Realistic Dairy cows ?

Fendt Fahrer

I really would like if someone out there could produce some realistic Dairy cows. Cows that actually show lots of Dairy character, strong top lines and with good tight fitting udders. All the cows on the market look more like beef cows with big udders. I also would liketo see different breeds like Holsteins, Brown Swiss, Jerseys and Red holsteins or Ayrshires.

It would even be interesting if some of the top cows of each breed would be reproduced. Cows like Old Mill E Snickerdoodle, Vandenburg Amadeo Gorgeous or Brookview Tony Charity.

I'm right with you on this one. I've searched literally the whole world, inside out, upside, backwards, forwards and I've not found any brand worthy of the 'proper' dairy cow tag. Manufacturers really don't quite grasph our diorama market - as far as I know, all the current farm manufacturers only produce cattle for the toy market. I've come to the conclusion that the only way forward is to produce our own  :-\

I would like to see such breeds as the older traditional types such as the South Devon, (Ruby Red) British dairy Shorthorn, British Friesian (before the Holstein rubbish) and the very pretty French dairy cow, the Normandy (Normandie).