belton farm moved

hotrod192

thanks for your comments ;)

the electritians wired the shed and fitted the sockets today but they left in a bit of a hurry for some reason,i think it might of been the spreader working at the side of the workshop.

horsebox2011019.jpg

horsebox2011020.jpg

horsebox2011018.jpg

horsebox2011022.jpg

horsebox2011026.jpg

Really interesting topic, hun. The engine hoist looks very realistic and I love the detail of the plug sockets and cabling.

thanks very much,my son came to me today and asked for a pair of snipes i found out later he had cut the cable on the welder at the socket and when i asked him why the answer i got was i needed to do some welding outside the workshop do you not know anything dad?so i can consider myself told. ;D

the realism in the workshop is incredible, also love the freeze frame shot of the samson dungspreader  :D

thanks all the comments make it worthwhile,i thought the dungspreader looked quite cool handed it to my son and asked him what he thought,looks like **** he said,so for a couple of seconds i was a bit dishartened till he turned round to walk away with it nodding his head saying pretty cool dad. ;D

thanks very much,my son came to me today and asked for a pair of snipes i found out later he had cut the cable on the welder at the socket and when i asked him why the answer i got was i needed to do some welding outside the workshop do you not know anything dad?so i can consider myself told. ;D

haha what a funny little lad he must be  ;D:D

thanks all the comments make it worthwhile,i thought the dungspreader looked quite cool handed it to my son and asked him what he thought,looks like Poo he said,so for a couple of seconds i was a bit dishartened till he turned round to walk away with it nodding his head saying pretty cool dad. ;D

This lad sounds like a right legend!  ;D

Very cool very cool indeed love al the little details and the dung spreader is CLASS !! Love how you have made that look like there is motion.

thanks didnt think anybody liked the spreader as nobody had commented on it,i just need to finish that with the airbrush.thanks again for your comments.