New releases - old tractors

BRITAINSMAD

Is it just me or are most of the model producers, making tractors that were around over 10 years ago??  I looked at the new range on offer from Weise Toys and most of them seem to be of tractors from mid 90s, similar story for Wiking and others Ive seen. 

If I want a good detailed 2010 tractor, am I going to have to wait till 2020?!

Apologies if im off the mark but it was just an observation I made whilst browsing some of the new releases...

There does seem to be plenty of current production kit but 2010 doesn't seem a big year for major tractor releases [with the global recession], which has tied in nicely with our repeated requests for 'classics'... I'm sure if there were new launches they would be released in model form but I don't think there really are any, CNH, none I know of, Deere, revised numbering but nothing major, MF, think they're covered....  :-\

i think there is a stronger following for Models of older tractors 10 years +

As for modern tractors my boy summed it up at LAMMA sitting on tractors as you do when youre a kid, after a few he said theyre all the same and apart from colour i think hes right, modern tractors are boring of course other opinions are available.